Friday, March 20, 2009

Shed Those Extra Pounds with DANCERCISE at Han Wok Blue Wave

I just had one of the best lunch experiences in years yesterday. And it was Chinese cuisine!


I accepted the invitation from Mr. Jack Wong and wife Helen, fellow entrepreneurs from Wong Group of Companies to come and visit their Han Wok Chinese Restaurant at the Blue Wave Commercial Complex at D. Macapagal Avenue. I was really glad that I did. Together with Jack and Helen, we were joined by Jo Frando of Taxmaster Accounting Services, Nathaniel Torilla of Han Wok Blue Wave and Rome Sherriff Montoya of Worldnet Business Center over lunch. They were a really cool group and I had a chance to learn more about Wong Group of Companies and their world-class services.


(from left: Nathan Torilla, Rome Montoya, who's that bald guy?, Jack Wong, Helen Wong and Jo Frando)


We were served with Sautéed Squid with Bell peppers, with really tender and tasty squid with just the right touch of chili and spices. Another dish was their Chami special, one of the best pancit dish I've ever tasted. Not to be outdone was the Fried String Beans with Minced Pork that tingles the palate with just the right combination of vegetables and meat. But my favorite was the Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, which I mistakenly thought of as pork due to the very tasty morsels that I began to lose count of calories I'm ingesting.





Well, got to shed those extra pounds after, and Han Wok is also showing us how to do just that!

Jack Wong and his staff at Han Wok have the commitment to serve Filipinos with their motto "Eat Well, Live Well". In line with this concept, they have introduced the DANCERCISE Classes every Saturday and Sunday mornings this March. Everyone is invited to participate and enjoy a dynamic, high-energy workout with a mix of aerobics, strength training and dance. After a rigorous Dancercise routine, you can all head to Han Wok Restaurant and enjoy a healthy breakfast. This is truly eating well and living well!



Live well and prosper!
© 2009

Peter Allan Mariano
Talakayan at Kalusugan - DWBL1242 4-5pm Mon-Fri
The Big NM - Network Management for Filipinos
Links2Prosperity Marketing - Web Marketing : Web Content : Web Design
Entreplink Philippines - Moderator

Follow me on TWITTER:
Join my FACEBOOK Family:

0 comments:

Post a Comment